Use Ailana’s exclusive baking products for delicious cakes and tasty bread. Our special enzymes correct or improve flour quality resulting in the softer and fresher end product. Our enzymes can help your baking improver formulators in different ways: process optimization, better dough handling, narrower process control, increased process speeds, cost-effective flour standardization, and reducing the cost of currently used ingredients or additives.
IMPROVING BAKING PRODUCTS
By improving crumb structure, shape, and crust color, our enzymes help you to increase the volume of baked goods. We’ve also developed a range of amylases and lipases specifically to improve the initial softness of bread and cakes and keeps them fresh longer.
OPTIMIZING PROCESS AND COST
By simply adding natural processing aids like Ailazymes® to your baking mix, you can achieve more tolerant, stable, elastic, and less sticky dough, which can be handled easier and faster. Enzymes also support you in cutting costs without the need for additional ingredients such as high protein wheat, emulsifiers, and gluten.
BAKING ENZYMES FOR ORGANIC BREAD
Ailana has a specified portfolio of enzymes suitable for organic labeling- compliant with EU and USA legislation- for bakeries looking to produce organic bread.
For these main improvements, you can use Ailana enzymes as:
- Millard reaction enhancers
- Taste, freshness, and frozen doughs improvers
- Volume increasers
- Crumb softness moistness, and texture improvers
- Dough and gluten strengtheners
- Increasers of flour stability
- Datem replacement
- Staling reduction in bakery products
- Improvers for fermentation tolerance, bread softness
- Extended shelf-life
Ailazyme® simplifies the buying processes in the highly complex baking industry by providing you with essential enzymes to manage your company efficiently. If you’re searching for specific uses, blends, or private label brands, our portfolio has the best option for you.
- Ailazyme® AL-neo – Fungal alpha amylase range helps to increase the loaf volume, lowers the crumb firmness, and keeps bread fresh for longer click for more
- Ailazyme® AG – Glucoamylase. It promotes the release of glucose and improves the color and volume of the crust. It speeds up proofing, resulting in less baking time click for more
- Ailazyme® AS-lux – Maltogenic amylase. Can be used to increase the shelf life of baked goods without making the dough sticky or affecting its processing performance click for more
- Ailazyme® GOX – Glucose oxidase. It improves gluten strength while also improving dough stability and fermentation tolerance click for more
- Ailazyme® LP – lipase. Softens bread as emulsifiers. Replaces or reduces emulsifiers, simplifies product labels, and reduces production costs click for more
- Ailazyme® NPF-4 – protease. Reduces biscuit and cracker dough-resting times and improves extensibility and handling. The final products are better, with a nice brown color, smooth surface, round edges, and the right packaging size and weight click for more
- Ailazyme® TG – Transglutaminase. It boosts bread volume and structure in weak gluten or gluten-free systems. It stabilizes and protects frozen dough click for more
- Ailazyme® XYE – Xylanase. Is an enzyme preparation with excellent properties to improve dough and fermentation stability and baking volume
Ailana can supply various enzymes according to your needs. We also have the ability to adapt and modify enzyme activity according to your production process. We can produce enzyme mixes/cocktails. If you have the opportunity to make enzyme mixes yourselves, we can pass on our knowledge and teach you how to make them.
For more information, please contact us and we will provide you with details.